Live Well - Location: Nchelenge, Luapula Province, Zambia, Luapula
Live Well Social Business Limited is a for-profit social enterprise incorporated and registered in Zambia. The social enterprise operates within the legal and regulatory framework of Zambia. Its aim is to establish sustainable operations that will reliably provide access to affordable, quality health products and supplement livelihoods. Live Well aims to become financially sustainable while maintaining a clear focus on delivering social impact to underserved rural and peri-urban communities it targets and the entrepreneurs it works with. Live Well is an independent Zambian social enterprise built on decades of work by partners with deep experience supporting the livelihoods of communities. The social enterprise is part of the CARE International network and aligned with the Ministry of Health in Zambia. Live Well with partner support, has developed a business model that empowers communities as entrepreneurs to generate social impact.
Live Well is looking for a Sales Officer to join our team in Nchelenge, Luapula Provience who has proven experience in sales (at least 4 years) and working to targets.
Community Heath Entrepreneur Coaching and Performance Management
- Engage CHEs on a regular basis to restock and provide ongoing education/support.
- Coach CHEs to achieve sales targets and help them graduate from one performance “tier” to the next, according to business priorities.
- Regularly report and review CHE performance to identify top performers, mediocre performers, and low performers; develop and implement strategies tailored to performance level of each cohort.
- Ensure all CHEs know and follow health protocols (reporting adverse events).
- Drive CHE retention, aiming for 90% of trained CHEs active in a single month.
- Lead monthly meeting of CHEs.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly activity reports explaining performance vs. targets.
- Take orders from CHEs and accurately forecast demand to reduce unnecessary inventory movements.
- Reconcile cash. Ensure cash matches sales on a daily basis.
- Bank monies on a daily basis, or within 24 hours of collection.
- Manage consignment and achieve 95% repayment rates within thirty-day period.
- Regularly review aging analysis and ensure minimal debt is overdue.
- Implement marketing and promotional activities to hit monthly sales targets.
- Reconcile inventory. Reconcile inventory on a daily basis, balancing cash/credit sales against stock issued and returned.
- Prepare fortnightly market intelligence report including findings from monthly price surveys in
- Live Well communities.
- Review sales performance and contribute to forecasting.
- Build strong community relations.
- Support donor and media visits.
- Contribute new ideas and lead innovations/experiments to improve the business model.
- Any other duties as assigned.