Data Entry Clerk
Lubambe Copper Mine - Lusaka, Lusaka
Lubambe Copper Mine is located within the Greater Konkola Area of the Zambian Copperbelt and consists of a large – scale mining license covering an area of approximately 240 square kilometres. The mine is a modern, world class facility with fully mechanized underground operations.
Lubambe Copper Mine is owned by EMR Capital of Australia (80%) and ZCCM – Investments Holdings (20%).
The Mine is currently in a ramp up stage and will ultimately produce 45, 000 tonnes of contained copper and will employ approximately 1,500 people. The Plant infrastructure consists of a Concentrator plant, a laboratory and underground infrastructure. The Concentrator incorporates crushing, milling, flotation and filtration. The design capacity is 2.5 MTPA of ore at an average mill grade of 2.3% copper, yielding 45,000 tonnes of contained copper in concentrate to be sold to smelters in Zambia.
Lubambe Copper Mine seeks to employ experienced and qualified individuals in the following position:
DATA ENTRY CLERK – 1 POSITION
This position reports to the Planner Scheduler.
Purpose of the Position:
To ensure that a filing system is maintained in the planning department
Key Performance Areas / Indicators (KPA/Is)
- To ensure data collection and filing is maintained in a systematic manner.
- To accurately enter information and maintain systematic database
- To carry out specialized skill functions and File planned activities.
- To compile and generate departmental reports
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the planning activities preferably Mining Industry
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and database systems.
- Great attention to detail.