Lusaka Golf Club - Lusaka, Lusaka
Lusaka Golf Club is looking for an experienced Marketing Officer who is willing to contribute to the continued success of a progressive and innovative organization. As a key member of the management team, the Marketing Officer will establish and guide the strategy for an integrated, multi-channel marketing and communications plan, including email, website, social media, and print, that consistently articulates the Club’s mission and aligns with the Club’s strategic plan.
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for ensuring that Club communications are current, consistent, accurate, and promote the appropriate vision for member retention, relevance and recruitment. The Marketing Officer will report directly to the Club Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide progressive leadership to Club marketing, with an emphasis on developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the marketing programs across the Club’s audiences in collaboration with Club constituents.
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print, digital, and social media platforms to maximize member communications and digital collateral, including website, social media, newsletters, brochures, and Club bulletin boards.
- Assist in development and execution of promotions and packages for purpose of filling identified need periods and generating incremental Club revenue.
- Develop overarching sponsorship strategies and oversee execution.
- Promote and coordinate corporate and charity events.
- Assist in driving membership recruitment and retention.
Develop and maintain partnerships with local golf courses and businesses.
- Perform all other duties deemed by management to be an integral part of the job
Qualification and Requirements