Massive Teachers Recruitment at Lusaka International Community School (January, 2019 Jobs Update)
Lusaka International Community School - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
LICS – LUSAKA INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SCHOOL
VACANCIES AUGUST 2019
Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is the largest international school in the region. The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfillment.
We seek to appoint the following positions:
- KEY STAGE 1 CLASSROOM TEACHER
- SECONDARY BIOLOGY TEACHER
- SECONDARY CHEMISTRY TEACHER
- SECONDARY ARTS TEACHER
- STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES TEACHER- SECONDARY
- CAREERS GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR -SECONDARY
- SECONDARY VICE-PRINCIPAL ACADEMIC
- SECONDARY KEY STAGE 3 MATHEMATICS TEACHER
- SECONDARY MUSIC TEACHER
- SECONDARY STUDENT COUNSELLOR
- SECONDARY MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGE SPECIALISING IN FRENCH
With effect 1 August 2019
- Be up to date with the Cambridge curriculum and assessment standards.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- Experience in integrating technology in a meaningful manner.
- Registered with TCZ (Teaching Council of Zambia)
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well established academic record.
- Have a sense of humour.