Lusaka Trust Hospital - Lusaka, Lusaka
Lusaka Trust Hospital continues to grow and in order to meet the increasing demand from its clients the institution is looking for an Accounting Clerk to perform accounting and clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Checking the correctness of all invoices before they are delivered.
- Ensuring all invoices are delivered or posted to Clients
- Reconciliations for Debtors.
- Reporting and giving weekly forecasts of the collections.
- Performing monthly Reconciliations for Debtors.
- Signing off quarterly reconciling accounting details with Insurance Companies
- Providing feedback from Clients
- Reconciling Ledger accounts
- Preparing accurate JVs for posting into Evolution.
- Performing monthly reconciliation for all the Banks.
- Maintaining all the cash books
- Conducting daily banking for receipts when assigned
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Possession of Natech or equivalent qualification
- At least three years work experience with traceable references