Our Client, Nuctech Company Limited, are maintaining X-ray container scanners at the Zambian borders for Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA). They are seeking the services of a qualified and experienced individual into the maintenance team to take up the following position:
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Reporting to the Chinese Maintenance Team Leader, you will be directly responsible for staying and providing maintenance service of the X-ray container scanner at the border. Your duties among others will include:
- To maintain a very good relationship with the client, Zambia Revenue Authority:
- To stay and work at the borders of Kasumbalesa, Kapiri Mposhi, Katima Mulilo, etc, to maintain the X-ray Container Scanner according to the instructions of the Chinese Team Leader from Nuctech.
- To monitor the references of X-ray Scanner daily to ensure that it operating normally.
- To keep the contact phone number available by yourself to be called by ZRA or team members at all times.
- To perform service on-call upon ZRA request (inform team leader immediately and then arrive to the scanner within 2 hours).
- To avoid, identify precisely, and repair faults on the equipment on time.
- To read the manuals and electrical design in order to be proactive in solving problems.
- To keep the internet bundle available by yourself to send / receive reports by E-mail and keep communicate with team members online by whatsup, wechat and etc.
- To keep the X-ray Container Scanner in very clean condition at all times.
- To maintain a clean and good inventory of spares parts and tools.
- To prepare and submit accurate routine and other reports to the Team Leader in time.
- The electrical motor, PLC and Air conditioner repairing experience should has higher priority.
- To perform any other after sales service duties as assigned by the Team Leader.
Selected candidates will undergo some training such as learning manual and design, being answered by team leader when you have question in the learning, being indicated by team members to resolve problems, to be able to understand their work.
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of a Certificate in Electrical and excellent experience about electrical maintenance.