Madison General Insurance Company - Lusaka, Lusaka
Madison General Insurance Company (MGen) is one of the leading General Insurance Companies in
Zambia with branches in Lusaka, Kabwe, Ndola, Kitwe, Chingola, Livingstone, Chipata , Kasama and
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the following positions all based in Lusaka.
- Graduate Trainees
- Customer Relationship Manager – Agency Channel
- Underwriting Assistant
- Credit Controller
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Full grade twelve certificate with at least meritin Mathematics & English
- ACCA level II or ZICA licentiate
- Must be a member of ZICA
- Knowledge in credit management
- Should be conversant with excel and word and relevant accounting software
- Should be able to meet deadlines, be flexible and use initiative
- Excell ent report writing skills
- Honesty and adherence to financial information confidentiality
- Must be a team player
- Must have a valid drivers licence
- Must have 2 year working experience in relevant field
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESTo check and confirm to the Underwriters on the status of the premium before a claim is processed within 24hrs. Any delays sh ould be communicated to the claims team.
- To ensure that statements are sent on a monthly basis and reconciliations are done on a quarterly basis
- To effectively communicate with the CRM’S on all accounts without instalment plans.
- To ensure prompt collection of premiums and should be able to manage debtors days within 60 days.
- Ensure prompt allocation of Premiums.
- To enforce the National Credit Policy as well as the Internal Credit Policy and report non-compliance to the Manager Credit Control.
- Ensure that all policies on the cancellation notice schedule are blocked in premia 10 and a schedule of policies on cancellation are communicated to the claims team.
- Follow up all instalment plans and ensure they are adhered to by the clients and report any defaulting clients to the Manager Credit Control.
- Ensure that quarterly cancellations notices are done by the 10th for all overdue
- Ensure that quarterly cancellations notices are done by the 10th for all overdue polices not on instalment and those on instalment but in defautt- Submission of actual cancellation schedules for all unpaid cancelled policies to the Manager Credit Control.