Senior Business Analyst
Memory Business Solutions Zambia - Lusaka, Lusaka
Responsible for software training, software presentation, implementation and providing end user support to our corporate clients on the solutions the organization offers.
The Company is a value-added Information Technology company supplying and implementing Payroll and Human Resource Management software and other business automation technologies that are complimented by the provision of associated support services and solutions.
Technical Support and Implementation Officer
Brief Summary of Roles and Responsibilities;
- Prepare and demonstrate the solution to prospective leads
- Implement the company solutions to our corporate clients.
- Provide support to our corporate client, i.e site visit, online support or call support
- Open and close support tickets and ensures all the clients have no issues.
- Report directly to the C.T.O on all Technical Issues.
- Liaise with vendors on new solutions and support queries
- Maintain corporate client relationships.
- Advice and propose the new features as added value to the product
- Share new technological or functionality advancement to be considered to the product road map and upcoming releases.
- Address customer concerns and issues regarding software installation and operation
- Document complaint reports and troubleshooting steps
- Assist software developers to resolve technical issues during the software development process
- Oversee implementation of client S.L.A’s.
- Other assignment may be assigned by Supervisor
- Degree in IT related field or Advanced Diploma in IT related field from recognized Institution.
Professional Skills and Requirements
- MCSA-SQL Server an added advantage.
- Experience in IT/ Software Support is a requirement.
- Experience in Software implementation
- Hands-on Knowledge of I.T HW/SW is a requirement.
- Should be flexible in terms of time and travel.
- Should be organized, smart and punctual.
- Should have good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Attend all other activities related to technical support and
- Implementation of the product as directed by the supervisor.
Please send your application letter and CV no later than 31st October 2018.