MetraClark - Lusaka, Lusaka
Duties and Responsibility
- Achievement of daily sales / profit targets.
- To ensure the daily administrative tasks are processed.
- To ensure that company’s image is maintained and promoted within the market.
- Liaison with existing customers in a manner in which would further promote the profitability of the branch.
- Compliance with relevant EH&S obligations.
- To provide customers with technical support with respect to all products
- To provide continues feedback and customer support including quotations on products
- To focus on the long-term growth and profitability of the branch, and achieve budgets as agreed with the Regional Manager.
- To build sound relationships with quality customers to facilitate the longer-term growth in the order book of the Branch.
- Inputting orders on Syspro, following up on accounts and stock queries.
- Stock-take once every three months as well as cycle counts
- Valid Driver’s License
- Technical Experience (Refrigeration) will be an advantage
- Management Experience will be an advantage
- Sales Experience – minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Physical ability to handle stock
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Wholesale or Retail environment