Human Resource and Administration Officer
Microfinance Institution - Lusaka, Lusaka
A Microfinance Institution is looking for a skilled Human Resource and Administration Officer who will support Management in driving forward the company’s policies.
1. JOB PURPOSE
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing Human Resource policies and activities while carrying out administrative support to ensure smooth operations of the organization.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and implement human resource policies and systems such as performance appraisals, job evaluation, recruitment and training.
- Provide guidance on labour matters; facilitate regular and accurate interpretation of conditions of service, code of conduct and governing laws.
- Coordinate Human Resource Management and responsible for health and safety of the Company.
- Coordinate Performance Appraisals in order to ensure enhanced performance.
- Team management; Executes training and development programs while ensuring sufficient coaching and counselling.
- Recruitment and documentation management. Responsible for maintaining documentation for reporting, audit and operational purposes in compliance with regulatory, legal and other requirements.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, shareholders, directors and other staff
- Word processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters and corporate documentations/policies, taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports.
- Organisation of corporate & company entertainment, management meetings and events;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Carrying out the Administrative functions of the office i.e. office procurement, staff communication, office maintenance e.g. cleaning.
- Management of all documentation collation for renewal, alteration to establishment, and new licenses, including compiling presentation reports, company profile, Shareholding and Board of Directors information, and other strategic information dependent upon licensing authority requirements.
- Brand management – ensuring high standard of brand is maintained.
- Office branding
- Print media, printed material, website, emails and all forms of external communication or interface that the staff undertake.
- Fixed Asset Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Public Administration/ Business Administration.
- Practicing member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be mature and able to work with minimum supervision.