Mika Hotels Limited - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Reporting to: Financial Accountant
Scope and General Purpose:
- Process and record financial transactions such as bills, invoices, accounts payable and receivable, petty cash.
- Processing daily company transactions and accurately posting them to the respective ledgers
- Ensure maximum performance of all the company’s revenue points.
- Checking payment vouchers and ensure they are supported
- To ensure that all bills are closed on time and check invoices.
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Managing debtors and creditors ledgers
- Attending to clients’ queries over billing clarifications
- Must ensure good record keeping and management
- Update and maintain company’s fixed assets register
- Prepare various statutory returns and reports
- Prepare daily and monthly financial reports
Skills / experience requirements
- ZCA Licentiate or Level 2 ACCA
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Structured and detail oriented;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines.