VMI Key Account Junior Associate
mPharma - Location: Ndola, Copperbelt Province, Zambia, Copperbelt
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work ethics to join the operations team as Junior Associate in the Key Account department. Key deliverable is to expand operations within the existing mPharma network which will involve the development of customer relationships that promote growth, retention and loyalty. Junior Associate will be signed a territory and also expected to provide technical support to customers with the goal of maintaining/improving customer satisfaction with mPharma products.
- Deliver agreed organic revenue targets
- Provide valuable consumption insights to Supply Chain for monthly planning sessions
- Utilize replenishment model to implement PUSH model at all existing facilities
- Support the day to day seamless operations at partner hospitals, clinics and pharmacies and serve as mPharma point of contact following hand-over from VMI sales team
- Own multiple customer accounts and manage relationships utilizing project management best practices
- Know the company’s product portfolio and provide existing customers with technical and product support
- Resolve issues arising from deployment in hospitals, clinics and pharmacies and track progress of issue resolution.
- Assist in the timely collection of monies due to the company
- Work with Data Management (DM) and Quality Assurance (QA) team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
- Enlist constant feedback from clients, competition and communicate same to team.
- Work with Customer Service team to implement services, procedures and tools that optimize the customer experience
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years’ experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- Thrives on achieving success in a target driven environment
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in multinational company is an advantage.
- Frequent travel within assigned region
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales and marketing
- Healthcare background preferred
- Understanding of Supply Chain and inventory management practices and procedures is an advantage
- Fluent oral and written English
- This position reports to the Senior Associate Key Account Associate and is based in Ndola
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience.