A&P Digital Marketing Coordinator
MRI Seed Zambia Limited - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
1. Role Title: A & P Digital Marketing Coordinator
2. ROLE PURPOSE
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Create and manage brand dashboard to track performance both for SE and CPs
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- To develop, implement, track and optimize Syngenta Zambia digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels as well as supporting the commercial unit strategic goals
Syngenta – Role Profile (continued)
4. KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc/BA Commerce, Marketing – Chartered Institute of Marketing or Equivalent , MBA added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight)
- Working knowledge of consumer based research, insights and data analytics for brand positioning optimization.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking – excellent excel skills, ability to manipulate data and create models/simulations.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing/research insights/brand management
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Proven experience with managing the brand and dash board creation.
5. KEY COMPETENCIES FOR ROLE
Essential Syngenta Competencies
Key behavioural Indicators
- Performance Orientation
- Make things happen – delivers quality at speed.
- Seizes opportunities to improve business performance.
- Reputation for consistent customer focus.
- Knowledge and insights about customers and their needs.
- Evidence of continuous improvement and development.
- Good grasp of reality for the front line.
- Communicates effectively with key stakeholders (int/external).
- Strong organizational of daily work
Implements strategy successfully.
Thinks outside the box – finds novel solutions.
- Other behaviours critical for the role:
- Excellent team player
- Honest and Sober
- Hard working and Personally driven
6. CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Excellent MS and digital marketing tools awareness.
- Passion for working with data/figures.