Mulonga Water & Sewerage Co. Ltd - Location: Chililabombwe, Copperbelt Province, Zambia, Copperbelt
Mulonga Water and Sewerage Company Limited is the provider of water and sewerage services in Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabornbwe. The Company invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions at Head Office in Chingola and Chililabombwe Division.
CASHIERS x 2— Chililabombwe Division
To receive payments by way of cash and cheques from customers settling their bills for water/sewerage services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives cash or cheques by counting the cash for correctness and cheques by scrutinising for completeness before issuing or printing a receipt
- Receives and resolves simple queries and referring more difficult ones to supervisor
- Reconciles collections with records on the billing system and hands over collections to Account Clerk for banking
- Prepares banking slip in readiness for banking
Minimum Qualifications and Work Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in Accounts – ZICA Technician, AAT OR CAT
- Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Relevant work experience – one year