Production Assurance & Project Delivery Manager
National Savings and Credit Bank - Lusaka, Lusaka
NATIONAL SAVINGS AND CREDIT BANK
PRODUCTION ASSURANCE & PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER
1. Purpose of the Job
To assure that all processes related to the delivery of a product or system meet customer quality regulatory and safety requirements.
2. Key Responsibilities
a) End-to-end management of Information Technology services to ensure availability and stability.
b) Ensures that the standard IT Service Management processes and policies are in place and aligned to the IT operating model.
c) Management of service levels to ensure performance and value delivery of IT services.
d) Ensures that third party supplier’s agreements are in place and are always kept current.
e) Ensures that there is proactive infrastructure and application monitoring.
f) Coordinates regular Disaster Recovery (DR) testing
g) Manage the Banks project portfolio management
h) Accountable for negotiating, measuring and reporting SLA performance
i) Initiates process and service improvement programs to improve IT Service and Stability.
j) Ensure that relevant IT policies are strictly adhered to in the management of all facets of the IT Service Management work stream.
k) Co-ordinate and drive the process to achieve overall production uptime through the execution of Service Monitoring, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Continuity & Release management processes.
l) Provide Leadership to the Production Assurance and Project Delivery team
m) Co-ordinate feasible studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings
n) Any other duties as assigned by superiors
3. Qualifications and Experience
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- Project Management qualification required
- Certification in IT Service Management – at least Foundation Level, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualifications.
- Eight (08) years post qualification work experience in Banking/ ICT Industry is required of which Five (05) years is managerial experience
- Technically competent with broad knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods with specialist knowledge of Information technology is required
- Knowledge in Management practices, skills and concepts, administration, project control, supervisory techniques and budgeting
- Other IT governance related certifications will be added advantage.