Accounts Assistant – Intern
NetOne Information Technology - Lusaka, Lusaka
NETONE IT in line with its core business of providing information technology service to our dear customers and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented and well qualified and self-starters to fill the position of ;
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (INTERN)
- Prepare and raise payments to suppliers.
- Coordinate banking and issue receipts.
- Update cashbooks as required.
- Prepare bank, petty cash, creditor and debtor reconciliations.
- Raise purchase orders, goods received notes and invoices on the SAGE ERP system.
- Pass Monthly JV for all accounting purposes.
- Prepare monthly returns for NAPSA and ZRA.
- Reconcile supplier and customer accounts .
- Prepare month-end accounts in the templates provided.
- Prepare month-end payroll and adjust all necessary deductions.
- Grade twelve school certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) equivalent.
- Degree in Accountancy, ,Business Administration, ACCA Level 3 and any other Related courses.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft and excel.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High level of integrity and Honesty.
- Reporting skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Self starter.
- Ability to provide feedback on a frequent basis to supervisor.