L3 Support Engineer
NetOne Information Technology Limited - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
NetOne Information Technology Limited is zambia’s leading enterprise technology services provider and seeks to find a qualified and experienced L3 Support Engineer.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent technical knowledge on Windows administrative server roles and services.
- Support and troubleshoot applications hosted on Windows Server and Desktop operating system.
- Software and Hardware troubleshooting.
- Support Data Center Architecture – Network, Server, Storage
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of network devices such as Switches, Routers, firewall etc.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Application protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Network Monitoring software.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of WiFi Access Points.
- Perform vendor management activities such coordination with ISP, Telecoms and other third party providers
- Perform quality work on all service requests/incidents.
- Able to operate with minimal supervision
- Able to operate within customer standard operating procedures.
- Open for 24×7 availability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- MUST HAVE a minimum 3 years of similar experience.
MUST HAVE a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience.