Northern Coffee Corporation Limited - Location: Kasama, Northern Province, Zambia, Northern
Northern Coffee Corporation Limited a subsidiary company of Olam International Ltd is inviting applicants in the Finance Department with 5 to 8 years working experience in the areas of Factory Accounting, Accounts Payables, Taxation and Inventory Management for the Positions of Manager, Assistant Manager and Accounts Executives etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly Closing & Reporting of Financials.
- Preparing the Month-end schedules for Management Reporting
- Managing the Creditors and Reconciliation of Payables
- Managing Inventory in an ERP environment.
- Factory Accounts for Sales, Stocks & Processing Expenses.
- Ensuring the Statutory Returns & Reconciliations with General Ledger
- Knowledge of Multi Currency Accounts & Reporting
- Give hand to hand support to Operations team on Requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Fully qualified Accountant; ACCA, CIMA or ZICA
- 5 – 8 years + experience in a Supervisory Accounting role.
- Good Knowledge of any ERP Accounting Environment.
- Capable of preparing full financial reports unsupervised.
- Proven previous communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and able to work independently to achieve results, as well as able to collaborate with a diverse team.
- Efficiency in Microsoft function a MUST especially Excel.