LPG Bulk Vehicle Operator
Oryx Gas Zambia Ltd - Ndola, Copperbelt
Oryx Energies is a growing provider of energy solutions in Zambia, LEVERAGING OVER many years of experience and expertise in oil and gas products and services.
The Company is looking to recruit a self-driven and hardworking LPG Bulk Vehicle Operator who can work under any challenging conditions.
The LPG Bulk Vehicle Operator will pick up and distribute the product throughout our distribution network. The position is responsible for fleet care and overall adherence to our HSSEQ requirements. He/she must have significant product knowledge.
- Drive company truck to deliver and pick up products, as applicable.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador. Deliver exceptional customer care through service, delivery, and education of products.
- Confirm customer order accuracy, including loading and unloading product, recording inventory, and managing deliveries.
- Maintain highest levels of integrity and professionalism while on duty.
- Perform regular Shift Start and End Assessments of vehicle, notating any mechanical or performance issues and reporting them, as needed.
- Adhere to, and enforcement of company HSSEQ requirements.
- Help resolve customer complaints, escalating to management when necessary.
- Participate in the Operations and HSSEQ activities such as Tool-box meetings, Emergency Drills, Near miss reporting, Housekeeping, Stock Count etc...
- Valid Class “D” Driving License
- Valid Dangerous Goods certificate
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Between 25 and 35 years old.
- Qualification in Mechanics and/or Transport/Logistics will be added advantage.
- At least five years’ experience as a Petrochemical Products BVO.
- Fitness for work (Silicosis) Certificate another added advantage
- Must be literate in English and should have original traceable references
- Must not have a criminal record