Logistics & Procurement Officers x2
Plan International Zambia - Lusaka, Lusaka
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-governmental organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And its girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Child protection is key in all that we do.
Working in Zambia since 1996, Plan International Zambia’s development and capacity building programmes focus primarily on Education, Health, Water and Sanitation, Economic Security and Youth Empowerment, including Child Protection and Participation. Plan International Zambia has Programme Areas (PAs) in; Central, Luapula, and Eastern Provinces including in Lusaka, where the Country Office is located.
Plan is seeking a suitable persons to fill the position below:
TEMPORARY LOGISTICS & PROCUREMENT OFFICERS 2 Positions based in Lusaka (2 Months Contract)
This position is on temporary basis reporting to the Administration Manager. The Logistics & Procurement officer will be responsible for procuring goods and services efficiently, manage logistics and assets for the organization.
Key responsibilities for this position include;
- Assisting in all matters of procurement, property maintenance and assets management.
- Inventory management of stationery and other supplies
- Management of all office utility accounts
- Prepare monthly vehicle and fuel usage reports
- Implementation of administration risk action plans on procurement
- A Higher Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
- 2 – 3 years practical experience in a similar position
- Excellent negotiation and writing skills
- Good computer literacy skills
- Demonstrates high degree of transparency and integrity
- Valid Driver’s license