PPAZ - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
The Planned Parenthood Association of Zambia (PPAZ) is a non-governmental and not for profit organisation and is affiliated to the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). The Association advocates for Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and supplements the efforts of government and other service providers in the provision of integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health services.
PPAZ seeks to fill the following position:
Project Accountant -One (1) Position Lusaka
He/she will report to the Senior Accountant. The Project Accountant will be responsible for the budget planning, and supports the WISH2Action team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the project.
Oversight of financial management and reporting for the programme ensuring effective project financial management and reporting systems are in place at the Member Association that deliver timely and accurate financial reporting and meet the financial compliance requirements of DFID.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 with 5 ‘O’ levels.
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree.
- Full Professional Qualification in accounting such as ZICA, ACCA, CIMA.
- A Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
- Relevant experience in managing financial operations of organisations of a similar or larger size.
- Excellent levels of interpersonal skills to disseminate information, communicate strategic direction, deal sensitively and fairly with all stakeholders and suitably resolve conflict where necessary.