PPAZ - Location: Sinazongwe, Southern Province, Zambia, Southern
The Planned Parenthood Association of Zambia (PPAZ) is a non-governmental and not for profit organisation and is affiliated to the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). The Association advocates for Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and supplements the efforts of government and other service providers in the provision of integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health services.
PPAZ seeks to fill the following position:
PROJECT DRIVER – 1 (One) Position Choma
The Driver will work with all project staff and partners. He/she will transport staff to project sites, respond to general administration transport needs and ensure vehicle maintenance. The Driver will report to the Choma Hub Manager and will have working relationships with the Head Driver/Mechanic and Senior Administrative Officer based at PPAZ, Head Office in Lusaka.
Desired Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum grade 12 Certificate; related additional qualifications a plus.
- Clean Driver’s License.
- Over 5 years driving experience working as a driver for donor-funded projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate basic office equipment such as computers, scanners, copiers, among others.
- Basic computer skills required including familiarity with email and word processing. Ability to use excel spread sheets will also be an added advantage.
- Experience and proven ability to handle and account for funds responsibly.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Presentable and able to interact professionally with other staff, partners and clients.