Lecturer – Computer System Engineering
Private College - Lusaka, Lusaka
The nation is rapidly developing in the use of ICT. Many organisations are using computer systems to execute their work while other companies have emerged providing computer hardware, software and network solutions.
With a critical shortage of qualified systems engineers in Zambia, there is need to produce locally trained Information System Specialists.
And it is for this reason that we seek well qualified individuals to fill in the position of Lecturers for our Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering.
We are a Lusaka based reputable institution located in the outskirts of the capital city seeking 3 well qualified lecturers for both on full time and part time basis.
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Degree in any computer related program or
- Degree in ICT with education
- Must be certified by TEVETA as a trainer
- Certified by any other relevant bodies will be an added advantage
- Work experience not a must but preferably 2 years post qualification work experience
- Between 20 and 45 years
- Self-starter, self motivated and a team player
- Able to work under minimal or no supervision
- Very strong understanding of computer networks
- Basic knowledge in Electronics for computing & digital electronics
- Knowledge of engineering mathematics
- Good understanding of database technologies
- Basic programming skills
Only individuals meeting the above qualifications and personal attributes need to apply to help us save the cost of printing too many documents.