Assistant Loss Controller
Real Meat Group - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Amatheon Agri is a European agribusiness and farming company developing and operating sustainable agriculture and food projects in Sub-Saharan Africa, headquartered in Berlin.
Coupled with the experience of its management, the company secures its success through the development of new, large scale irrigated agriculture operations and vertical integration across the agricultural value chain.
With its network of global and local strategic partners, Amatheon creates shareholder value, community improvement as well as increased and improved food production. Thus, Amatheon offers unique individual employment opportunities with a focus on sustainability and development of local Sub-Saharan markets.
Amatheon Agri has a majority stake in a leading meat processing company and has since consolidated four businesses into the Real Meat Group and become one of the biggest meat processor and supplier of fresh meat and related products in the Country. The Group is also one of the leading suppliers in the retailing chains in the Republic of Zambia
To safeguard company stocks by ensuring that stock movements and storage internal control procedures are applied as prescribed.
- Accurate and timely Monthly Management Reporting
- Organizing and monitoring of Routine Stock Counts
- Review and Update Stock Related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform Routine Stock Reconciliations
- Enhance Controls around stock procurement, production, movements/transfers and storage
Qualifications & Experience
- ACCA Part II or CIMA Level 2 or an equivalent accounting qualification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of three (3) years stock control and/or procurement experience
- Experience in the meat processing industry will be an added advantage
- Supply chain knowledge
- Excellent communication and reporting skills