Real Meat Group - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Amatheon Agri is a European agribusiness and farming company developing and operating sustainable agriculture and food projects in Sub-Saharan Africa, headquartered in Berlin.
Coupled with the experience of its management, the company secures its success through the development of new, large scale irrigated agriculture operations and vertical integration across the agricultural value chain.
With its network of global and local strategic partners, Amatheon creates shareholder value, community improvement as well as increased and improved food production. Thus, Amatheon offers unique individual employment opportunities with a focus on sustainability and development of local Sub-Saharan markets.
Amatheon Agri has a majority stake in a leading meat processing company and has since consolidated four businesses into the Real Meat Group and become one of the biggest meat processor and supplier of fresh meat and related products in the Country. The Group is also one of the leading suppliers in the retailing chains in the Republic of Zambia
To oversee the repair and maintenance of all factory equipment ensuring that all equipment runs efficiently.
- Regular checks on all equipment in the factory
- Supervise all repairs and maintenance in the factory buildings and containers
- Organise the purchasing of all machines/equipment and spare parts
- Develop and implement a service and maintenance plan
- Managing all third party contractors
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Fitting
- Valid Driver’s License
- Certificate in maintenance of specialized meat processing equipment will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in the maintenance of meat processing equipment
- Strong management skills
- Excellent communication and planning skills