Rephidim Institute - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Rephidim Institute is a private owned institution of high standing whose mission is to provide high quality education of international standard. The Institute comprises of a primary and secondary school, a fully functional farm and a property development Department. The Institute is now looking for a self-motivated and suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position of subject teachers.
- Primary Teacher (Diploma Holder)
- Subject Teachers
- English/Civic Education
- Must be a Degree holders (B.A. ED)
- Minimum of 3 years progressive work experience in teaching with a traceable work history
- All applicants must demonstrate high quality performance with a rich History of teaching in High Schools.
- Must be in regular standing in doctrine as Practiced by Seventh-Day Adventists.
- Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED