Credit Risk Administration & Compliance Officer
Reputable Bank - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position(s):
CREDIT RISK ADMINISTRATION AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Reporting to Head-Credit Risk Management, s/he will perform the responsibility of:
- Prompt booking of approved loan facilities.
- Monitor assigned credit portfolio/facilities for compliance with their respective loan agreements.
- Follow-up and document defaulting loans with respective Account Officers.
- Attend to enquiries from Account Officers on behalf of their customers on credit issues.
- Raise entries for Recoveries, Provisions and Write-offs after due approval.
- Compile and document all approved facilities in the Bank
- Control loan disbursements only after all terms and conditions of approval have been met & all security documentation is in place.
- To monitor borrower compliance with agreed terms and conditions and general monitoring of account conduct/performance and ensure that controls are not compromised.
- Work closely with account officers and relationship managers to monitor credit portfolios to minimize loss, ensure early alert, easy identification and prompt reporting of such accounts.
- Vetting and registering conditions precedent to draw down documents for loan facilities.
- Prepare various monthly reports for monitoring the risk exposure of the Bank
- Ensure that all security documents are properly secured.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Credit Risk Management.
Qualification and Skills:
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management.
- Banking Operations ( Domestic & International Operations)
- Credit analysis / appraisal
- Loans administration / account management
- Investment / portfolio management
- Financial analysis / interpretation