Relationship Manager – Personal Banking
Reputable Bank - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position(s):
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER– PERSONAL BANKING
Reporting to Head- Retail Banking, s/he will perform the responsibility of:
- New Business Development by drawing up work schedules for identifying and marketing prospective customers.
- Plan and report on Marketing calls for the unit
- Credit processing and Appraisals
- Close Monitoring of Credit relationships and loan recoveries
- Maintain good public relations with current and prospective customers
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend on the credit worthiness of the customer
- Attend Credit Committee meetings with the Team Leader
- Prepare periodic reports for the team, prepare the Team’s annual budget for consolidation and incorporation into the Group budget by the Group Head.
Qualification and Skills:
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position within the Banking sector.
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management
- Strong selling/negotiation skills