Accounts Receivables & Administrator – Internship
Reputable Company - Lusaka, Lusaka
We are looking for a skilled accounts receivable and administrative clerk to provide financial and admin services.
Accounts receivables duties include ensuring timely capturing of orders and invoices, monitoring incoming payments and securing revenue by verifying and accurately posting receipts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing customer orders and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day transactions including verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Processing and posting invoices receivable and bank deposits/transfers.
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and accurately posted.
- Preparation of accounts receivable statements and timely communication of these to customers on a monthly basis.
- Maintain a rapport with the sales team to ensure that all accounts receivable transactions are correctly allocated and liaise with them to ensure that due collections are done on time.
- Generate relevant reports detailing accounts receivable status on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage reception desk and customer service
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and data entry skills.
- Hands on experience in operating excel spreadsheets and accounting software (preferably Sage Evolution).
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and collection regulations.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Partly qualified ZICA, ACCA, CIMA or Degree in Accounting.