Reputable School - Location: Zambia, Lusaka
Banani International School is a private, not for profit residential school for girls from Grades 6 through 12. Established in 1993 and registered with the Ministry of Education , it is governed by the Board of Directors of the William Mmutle Masetlha Foundation and administered by the Principal.
The School is seeking for a qualified Teacher of Physics with the following:
Qualification Minimum requirements
- A BSc-Ed degree or an equivalent qualification preferably with physics/chemistry combination or physics/mathematics.
- More than three years of experience teaching physics at the senior secondary level. Experience with Cambridge IGCSE will be an advantage.
- Practical experience in extensive lab work
- High competence in the use of Microsoft word and power point
- Experience in the application of modern student-centered teaching and learning methods.