Human Resources Assistant
RFC - Lusaka, Lusaka
A vibrant and fast-growing retail food and beverage company in Lusaka is looking for a skilled Human Resources Assistant who shall support management in driving forward the company’s policies and procedures. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and management. The individual will also be expected to carry out general administrative tasks.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Be actively involved in recruitment by identifying suitable candidates;
- Good command of English and local languages;
- Assist with the training and development programs;
- Facilitate employee inductions;
- Assist in performance management processes;
- Support management in dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintain employee records/ database- attendance, leave, etc in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Sound understanding of Zambian labour laws;
- Proficient in MS applications such as Word, Office, Excel, Powerpoint etc;
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Can demonstrate professionalism, maturity and confidentiality at all times;
- Can work independently and under pressure;
- Minimum of two- three years’ work experience;
- Must be a fully paid up member with the Zambian Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Must have a diploma or degree in Human Resource Management;
- Clean driver’s license is desirable.