Executive Personal Assistant
Right to Care - Lusaka, Lusaka
ABOUT THE POSITION
Date advertised:08 October 2018
Closing date: 12 October 2018
Position: Executive Personal Assistant
Contact Person: Vacancy 12
Contact email: Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: Fixed Term
Reporting to: Country Director – EQUIP Zambia
Job grade: P7
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Secretarial Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Administration, Public Relations, or Public Affairs
- 2 years’ experience at a corporate Executive level
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience supporting staff in an NGO environment
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Superior communication skills
- Full Microsoft office competency
- Self-directed and proactive
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to communicate and correspond professionally in writing and verbally
- Accuracy and good time management
- Ability to develop effective relationships
- Clear understanding of confidentiality
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Act as the Executive Teams’ first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation
- Assume some of the Executive’s responsibilities working closely with management
- Develop, maintain and review administration for the Executive to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Executive across the range of his/her work, his/her team and departments
- Answer and direct calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Manage and maintain the Executive’s schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Compile programme reports and ensure they are submitted timeously as per funder and board requirements
- Undertake special projects, and ad hoc duties as necessary
- Maintain knowledge by review of publications; establishing professional and personal networks within the industry
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.