Sikale Wood Manufacturers - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills and account payable and receivable.
- Completing purchase orders.
- Assisting with budgets.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Verifying balances in account books and bank deposits in addition to rectifying discrepancies.
- Recording expenditures and ensuring within set budget.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them in proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to the source.
- Submission of all tax returns and payments on time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in accountancy or qualifications in ACCA , CIMA, or ZICA
- Atleast 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Quick books, Sage or Pastel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.