Simbisa Brands - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Overall Purpose of the Job
To strategize and manage stores activities in order to meet company requirements in an economical manner.
Selected Key Responsibilities
- Ensure full compliance with internal control matrix (ICM) in respect of controls relating to inventory management
- Review inventory re-orders and reset parameters as necessary to optimise inventory holding
- Co-ordinating with finance department on stock needs and outstanding supplies.
- Liaising with users on their needs (Ensure smooth operations).
- Liaising with accounts on issues related to receipts and payments.
- Reviewing and discussing critical production materials requirements, monitoring usage and reporting on a weekly basis.
- Overall management of physical stores activities to ensure security, safety and preservation of items
- Preparing monthly Inventory statistical report with justification of stockholding and other parameters as required by Head office
Education and Experience
- Diploma in CIPS or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in purchasing, supply and stores management/general supply chain management
- Computer literate