Talent House Limited - Lusaka, Lusaka
REPORTING LINE: Chief Finance Officer
A new and fast paced Financial Services provider is looking for someone to fill in the current vacancy of an Accountant.
The applicant should demonstrate ability and experience in preparation of complete management and statutory financial statements of a Company, preferably in a financial function or department. The applicant must be one who can meet tight deadlines, with minimum supervision.
- Preparation of timely and accurate Bank and Cash reconciliations;
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly Payroll;
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register;
- Management of statutory obligations and compliance including taxation, NAPSA, PACRA etc.
- Ensure timely, accurate and reliable preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Review and maintenance of control accounts
- Management and control of petty cash
- Cost management and control;
- Variance analysis and preparation of regular management and financial reports;
- Treasury and cash management;
- Preparation of operation and financial budgets Any other lawful assignments or duties that the supervisor may request
Suitable candidate must have:
- Full ACCA qualification
- At least 1 year working experience in accounting or financial function or department.
- Experience in an audit firm is an added advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The suitable candidate must have the skill and ability to:
- Be a proactive, energetic, person who takes the initiative and has excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
- A quick learner, who is a supportive and motivating leader
- A strong team player and a team leader, with a passion for sustainable and consistent delivery