Talent House Limited - Lusaka, Lusaka
REPORTING LINE: Managing Director
A new and fast paced Financial Services provider is looking for someone to fill in the current vacancy of an Executive Assistant
Provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Executive Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners and marketing events
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Manages, and supervises mid – level and junior staff as and when required
- Handle minimal human resources work on behalf of the Managing Director
Must possess the following skills:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
Executive Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications or related field preferred
- At least 2 years relevant experience especially with advertising agency work.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Team player.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize.