IT Technical Support
Talent House Limited - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
The IT Technical Support officer will be based in Lusaka, reporting to the Head of IT Services.
A professional troubleshooter, the individual must have the technology training necessary to diagnose, formulate and execute the solution in a finite period of time. The individual must be able to work unsupervised or as a team player. S/He must have the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the IT Technical support among others include:
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience working with Windows 7 & 10, Windows Server 2008r2, 2016; Active Directory.
- At least 2 years’ working experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT WOULD BE A BONUS
- Experience working with WSUS, DRP and VM solutions experience
- Understand and formulate IT network & infrastructure
- Understand financial services and or pension fund administration & management