Team Leader – Sales
Texila American University Zambia - Lusaka, Lusaka
Texila American University Zambia is a private University, established in 2016. The University is approved by Higher Education Authority – Ministry of Higher Education, Zambia and Listed in Zambia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ZACCI) and International Council for Open and Distance Education.
The university invites applications from individuals to fill the position of Team leader in the sales department. The incumbent’s roles may include but not limited to;
- Handle guest questions, concerns, and compliments, and inform the sales manager of such situations.
- Support team goals. Create and maintain positive relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate optimal levels of professionalism during work hours.
- Work with the Line Manager to create a dynamic and proactive Sales team.
- Provide monthly reporting to the Sales Manager on KPI performance.
- Drive strong performance management in the team through clear expectations, performance appraisals, and feedback.
- To develop existing team members to improve their performance to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Work with the team to develop Sales relationships.
- Lead and coach the team and provide performance feedback to sales manager.
- Implement improvements with team members who may not be on target by performance managing quickly and efficiently.
- Full grade twelve certificate.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any other business related program with 5 Years experience in sales and at least 2 years managing a team.
- MS office proficiency.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Team Player.