The Coca-Cola Company has vacancies for a passion driven, well-organized and client-oriented administrative assistant. This key role will provide professional, high-level, day-to-day support to Coca Cola Management and leadership team. The Senior Executive Assistant will manage a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks for the most senior leaders. This role will require polished communication skills, the ability to anticipate needs, exceptional attention to detail, good judgment, and the ability to build strong relationships across the business. This role provides leadership in handling confidential business matters and maintaining a well-run work environment. The Senior Administrative Assistant will have a diverse range of task and must demonstrate the ability to be successful in three primary functional areas: Board of Directors Coordination, Executive Administration / Administrative Support. This role multi-tasks, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative needs of the team. Problem solving, prioritization of tasks and organization skills are key in this position while assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner. A career at the Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career; we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world. As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at Coca-Cola.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as the administrative point of contact between executives and internal/external stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain document processing and systems to ensure availability of accurate, timely information and to enhance the work-flow.
• Follows reliable processes. Work is completed with minimal errors.
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
• Assist with scheduling and organizing activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities. Supports multiple leaders and teams.
• Effectively handle and prepare correspondence. Ability to write reports, correspondence, memos, proposals logically and accurately.
• Work with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
• Work safely and follow company policies, procedures and work practices in a positive, cooperative and productive manner.
• Responsive to requests. Knows how to use resources to meet customer needs. Follows through on commitments.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of personnel related matters and other company business of a sensitive nature.
• Provide backup support for other administrative staff.
• Maintain all Board administration and governance documentation. Assists the CEO to execute Board development and recruitment plans.
• Prepares, composes, and edits most complex memos, documents and other correspondence.
• Prepare and finalize presentations, reports, spread sheets and other documents.
• Schedules global travel and related expense reports for appropriate approvals.
• Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative assistant or office management role required.
• Knowledge of secretarial and office administrative procedures.
• Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment. Must be courteous, neat, and professional.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective in bringing a group together to accomplish a task and in getting ideas accepted.
• Ability to effectively and professionally express thoughts verbally; ability to listen to others and share information;
• Ability to understand replies and directions from others. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with the ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and projects in an accurate and timely manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of business information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute as part of a dynamic team.
• Ability to maintain harmonious and effective working relationships with other employees, supervisor and other departments.
The Coca-Cola Company is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water. We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.