The Independent Broadcasting Authority - Lusaka, Lusaka
The Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA) is inviting applications for the position of Accountant, the details for the position is provided here below:
Job Title: Accountant (IBA 05)
Qualifications / Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with five credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/full ACCA/ full CIMA/ full ACA or equivalent (ACCA/CIMA) will be added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience at Senior Level of Accounts.
- Member of ZICA.
- Below the age of Forty- Five (45) years.
- Knowledge and skill in accounting packages covering Pastel Accounting (Sage evolution).
Main duties: (Principal Accountabilities)
- To maintain accountable documents and records in order to facilitate easy access.
- To undertake timely and accurately consolidation of budget estimates in order to facilitate mobilization of financial resources.
- To prepare timely and effectively Management Accounts reports in order to facilitate decision making.
- To analyse effectively cost control measures in order to enhance value for money.
Reporting to: The Manager Finance
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MARKED “APPLICATION LETTER” on the front cover of the envelope.