The Independent Broadcasting Authority - Lusaka, Lusaka
The Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA) is inviting applications for the position of Assistant Accountant, the details for the position is provided here below:
Job Title: Assistant Accountant (IBA/07)
- Grade 12 certificate with five credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Accountancy/NATECH/ATD/AAT/ZICA Technician or equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience.
- Member of ZICA.
- Below the age of thirty (30) years.
- Knowledge and skill in accounting packages covering Pastel Accounting (Sage Evolution).
Main Duties (Principal Accountabilities)
- To assist the Accountant to maintain accountable documents and records to facilitate easy access.
- To assist the Accountant in timely and accurately consideration of budget estimates in order to facilitate mobilization of financial resources.
- Able to write comprehensive and analytical Financial reports.
Reporting to: The Accountant.