The Independent Broadcasting Authority - Lusaka, Lusaka
The Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA) is inviting applications for the position of Assistant Accountant, the details for the position is provided here below:
Job Title: Driver (IBA/11)
- Grade twelve full certificate with at least a credit in English and four passes including mathematics.
- Basic mechanics is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in driving.
- Below the age of Thirty- Five (35).
- Minimum class C.
Main duties: (Principal Accountabilities)
- To drive safely and regularly the Authorities vehicles on official business in order to facilitate attainment of objectives.
- To prepare timely accident reports in order to facilitate decision making.
- To update timely and accurately log books in order to enhance accountability of journeys.
- To check regularly vehicles in order to ascertain the road worthiness.
Reporting to: Administrative Officer.