Manager – Human Resource and Administration
The Independent Broadcasting Authority - Lusaka, Lusaka
The Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA) is inviting applications for the position of Manager Human Resource and Administration the details of the position are given here below:
Job Title: Manager Human Resource and Administration (IBA/03)
Qualifications / Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with five credits or better, including English, Mathematics
- Bachelor of Human Resource, Public Administration, or equivalent.
- At least Five (5) years’ experience at senior level management.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM)
- Sound knowledge and skill in the Human Resource and Administration related computer software.
- Below the age of forty- five (45) years.
Main duties: (Principal Accountabilities)
- To manage effectively recruitment and placement of skilled personnel in order to fill staff establishment and facilitate the operations of the Authority.
- To supervise and undertake timely interpretation of Terms and Conditions of Service in order to facilitate the smooth operation of the Authority.
- To manage effectively the maintenance and updating of the staff payroll and establishment of the Authority in order to facilitate payment of salaries and allowances.
- To coordinate timely the compilation of individual Annual Performance Appraisal in the Authority in order to facilitate the assessment of job performance.
- To co-ordinate effectively training needs Analysis in order to facilitate preparation of the training plan.