Corporate Sales Executive
The Partners Guide Magazine - Lusaka, Lusaka
The Partners Group produces the Partners Guide Magazine, a quarterly publication about business, economics and developmental issues in Zambia. It was established in 2007 and regarded by the European Times as “Zambia’s leading media platform for reaching key business and policy decision makers.”
The magazine features a regular foreword from the Republican President of Zambia, is distributed to every MP in Parliament and has been read by several billionaires and heads of state.
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Executive with the ability to consult, advise and influence business decision-makers on marketing and public relations solutions that can add value to their organisations. You will make your own appointments with decision makers, hold meetings with them and find solutions to solve their business challenges with regular client communication as a follow up and the ability to help your clients meet business deadlines.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications/ PR or Economics/ Finance
- 3 or better in English and Maths at Grade 12
- Full Zambian Driver’s License
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Able to use own initiative
- Innovative and creative