Tokidz - Lusaka, Lusaka
We care about; education of children in Africa, improving educational standards, breaking cycles of poverty, sustainable national development, preparing Africans for a technological global economy, and helping children to realise their potential and dreams
To empower children in Africa through education regardless of their social economic background using affordable, self-sustainable and scale-able technologies to achieve their individual potential in a competitive world.
- prospecting for potential new clients and turning this into increased business, cold call as appropriate within the market or geographical area
- ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities, meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging network, door to door marketing and sales, managing vendor desk and shopping mall stands,
- research and build relationships with new clients,
- set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals and client management.
- Self motivated individual as remuneration is commission based
- Certificate or diploma in Marketing , Business Administration or equivalent
- 1 year