Tongabezi Trust School - Location: Livingstone, Southern Province, Zambia, Southern
TONGABEZI TRUST SCHOOL
Tongabezi Trust School is an Independent School with over 270 children from Pre-School to Grade 9. We offer high quality education and co-curricular activities to vulnerable children within the rural community on the outskirts of Livingstone. The school follows the Zambian National Curriculum together with influences from overseas. The Vision of the school is to develop independent learners who have the skills to make informed decisions about their lives; their future and the world they live in so as to fully utilize available opportunities.
We invite applications from qualified individuals for the following post:
Social Studies and Business Studies Teacher
Required for Term 1 2019
We require a reflective, passionate and dedicated teacher of Social Studies and Business Studies. You will need experience of successful teaching, leading and wider understanding of developing Business Studies at Secondary School levels.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Good leadership and organization skills
- Must possess a relevant teaching degree or diploma
- The applicant must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia
- Ability to teach Primary Social Studies and Secondary Business Studies
- Middle leadership/management experience is an added advantage