After Sales Technician Supervisor
TopStar Communications - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of After Sales Technician Supervisor.
- Formulate and implement strategies to push the after sales team to meet their targets.
- Supervise the after sales team in providing support to the Business Hall, providing after sales service to customers, as well as agents.
- Checking and repairing bad/faulty decoders brought by customers through the Business Hall.
- Decoder and integrated TV maintenance.
- Maintain safety, especially when dealing with electrical equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or any other related filed.
- 3-5 Years working experience in a profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
- Posses sales experience in any industry, if once worked in pay TV industry is an added advantage.
- Should know how to create a good relationship with the clients and how can make clients be certified.
- Has to be together with team in the field and has the capacity to recruitment his own team for door to door service after they have learned then they can go own there own.
- Should have the capacity for managing at least 100 DSR members