Business Hall Manager (Customer Care Supervisor)
TopStar Communications - Lusaka, Lusaka
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Business Hall Manager (Customer Care Supervisor).
- Planning and managing activities of the customer service center.
- Marketing and sale of all product
- Provide monthly evaluation report of all staff
- Provide daily / monthly sales report.
- Taking responsibility for stock and cash inventory
- Managing and allocating staff resources according to changing needs.
- Supervising customer service teams, learning about the products and services of the organization following up to date with modifications.
- Rendering and solving customers’ technical problems.
- Keeping abreast development and changes in customer service field by attending meeting.
- Paying and delivery of CASH at the Bank and Head office (Finance Dept.)
- Analyzing data or statistics to identify the customer service level, the organization is providing.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Keeping customer service center’s environment well, like keep walls clean and everything in order.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- 3-5 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change.
- Able to Coach and Mentor his subordinate
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
- E.g. Business Hall Manager _Lusaka _CV note.