Human Resource & Administrative Assistant
TopStar Communications - Location: Zambia, Lusaka
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Human Resource & Administration Assistant.
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior manager
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Any duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor/Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other related filed.
- 1 Year working experience in a profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.