TopStar Communications - Mongu, Western
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Sales Representative.
- Develop and maintain the market agents/Dealers
- Implement the channel sales policy, and formulate promotion plans.
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets.
- Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customer’s face then deal with those complaints promptly, and collect market information.
- Give feedback and handle the information of dealers.
- Analyze the information of dealers, market and forecast the market trends.
- Support the delivery of goods purchased, goods being returned and do payment collection with receipts, and refer to accounts for checking, etc.
- Achieve the sale targets individually, and submit all the required documents on time.
- Check your sales record and make sure the payment is on time, if there is any loss, report to your manager immediately.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- 2-3 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
- E.g. Sales Rep _Mongu_CV note.